1% accuracy normally. However, the accuracy will be influenced if the object is black, transparent, or the surface reflectivity is too high or low, which interference optical path. When installed, need to make sure no obstacle before ToF module.
2. What’s the temperature requirement when using Vzense ToF module?
Between -10℃ to +50℃, Vzense products can work in order. Extreme temperatures for Vzense products are -20℃ and +60℃. If Vzense modules are needed to work under extremely high temperate, heat sink or fan is suggested.
3. Are Vzense products sensitive to environment light?
Vzense ToF products use self-emitting light source and there is little influence caused by environmental light. Besides, the filter inside the module is also helpful to reduce the environmental light influence. Vzense products perform quite well when used even outdoors.
4. Is the light source used by Vzense ToF products harmful?
Vzense ToF products use <2W VCSEL.
Vzense ToF products meet Class1 requirement for human eyes.
However, users should avoid long time watching the light from the products.
5. How to download Vzense SDK and user tool?
We provide full SDK for our products as well as Python wrapper and ROS package:
For Windows, location: C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Vzense\Log
For Linux, location: /home/.config/Vzense/Log
9. Can users apply a longer USB to transfer data?
We suggest use <2m USB cable. If there is longer demand for USB cable, users need to choose the cable which can meet power supply and transmission requirements. Meanwhile, USB port re-configuration and additional DC power are needed.
10. Why can’t DCAM550P be searched?
Following lists need to be checked if Ethernet access cameras can’t be searched.
1) Make sure good connection between the DUT and the host, and confirm if the network adapter of the host works well.
2) Make sure the DUT is under the same LAN as the host. If the DUT is set in non-DHCP mode, make sure the DUT’s fixed IP is in the same internet segment as the host, like 192.168.1.X; If the DUT is set in DHCP mode, make sure the DUT is in the same LAN as the host, and the router/switch has DHCP server function.
3) Make sure the software’s internet permission is not prohibited.
4) Make sure Internet UDP function is not prohibited by LAN safety policy.
5) Make sure LAN 9007, 9008, 9009 port is not prohibited
6) Make sure power supply is correct. If not POE approach, make sure power adapter is plugged.
11. How to use 550-E aviation plugs correctly?
1) Plug: Connect the plug with blue dot to the blue socket, and the plug with red dot to the red socket; Make sure dots are aligned.
2) Remove: Grab the aviation connector parts and pull them out from the socket